Based in New York, United States
Sheeple's finally lost it! He is convinced that everything's just part of a giant videogame and that he was coded to simply be a side-character. Which is why he decided to recode himself to become the villain instead... Can you defeat his nefarious levels and come out of it unscathed? Good luck!
Slime-san: Sheeple's Sequel is the second major DLC for Slime-san, the fourth major game developed by Fabraz. The three previous titles being Planet Diver, Cannon Crasha and Wild Wild Pixel. Slime-san is a game that is fun down to its very core. A silly story, with an unlikely character and gameplay that is addictively fast. It features hours of single player content yet is tailored for speed runners as well. The very core mechanics and level design lend themselves to be played competitively online. It is a visually unique adventure using a carefully crafted, 5 color palette world that is filled with fun and goofy Japanese references. It also has a soundtrack that is worth the price alone, featuring some of the most popular chiptune composers in the world! Published by Headup Games.
- A totally independent campaign from Slime-san! Are you ready for a robotic adventure?
- 20 normal and 20 NG+ levels made by the insane Sheeple!
- 5 remix levels of the main campaign but with a Sheeple twist!
- Dozens of new hazards to tackle head-on!
- Two new play styles: Shadow and Marble mode!
- Another unique boss fight, can you defeat Sheeple's machinations?
- A brand new, rather bizarre... Target mode? Rhythm mode?
- Another speedrunning mode for DLC levels, compete in leaderboards!
- 70 [BUGS] to collect and spend in an art gallery!
- A new hub world: Sheeple's Headquarters! Don't get too weirded out!
- A special setting that allows you to customize the color palette!
- More custom settings like a camera slider to determine zoom levels!
- More cutscenes and story elements!
- New secret indie stars to discover and talk to!
- New music by Meganeko and Mischa Perella!
- New art by Del (Miimows)!
- Various other adjustments and bug fixes.
Slime-san: Sheeple's Sequel YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "For all accolades, check out the Slime-san presskit." Link below.
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
For more information, check out the Slime-san presskit.
Fabraz is an independent game development studio based in New York. Drawing from minds and talent found in New York, Boston, Berlin, Zurich, Bangkok and more, it is a breeding ground of creativity. Its first games were Cannon Crasha and Planet Diver and were met with critical success thanks to appearances on Kotaku, IGN and Apple's own store features. Their newest game, Slime-san, debuted as a Humble Monthly title and was nominated for several awards including the Indie Prize, Bit Awards, Making Games, GDWC and more. It was part of the Indie Arena Booth selection, was on display at the Smithsonian and was featured by Nintendo and Metacritic numerous times. Fabraz is also behind several other interesting prototypes such as the Wild Wild Pixel, Silhouetted Sovereign and Game Jam titles such as Mutiny on Samovar V and Andari Prime. In addition to self-developed video games, Fabraz has also initiated a publishing program to release unique independent games from other developers to the Nintendo Switch. The first title being SpiritSphere DX and the second one being Skellboy. #ForbesUnder30
More information on Fabraz, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Slime-san: Sheeple's Sequel (DLC) Credits
Lead and Artist
Lead and Programmer
Saad Akter Ali