Based in New York, United States
July 20th 2017
The notorious Blackbird's kracked, I mean, cracked! He believes Slime-san stole his treasure and unleashed his giant Kraken upon him! Sound familiar? It is now up to Slime-san to escape the giant squid's jaws back out to freedom!
Slime-san: Blaclbird's Kraken is a major DLC for Slime-san, the fourth major game developed by Fabraz. The three previous titles being Planet Diver, Cannon Crasha and Wild Wild Pixel. Slime-san is a game that is fun down to its very core. A silly story, with an unlikely character and gameplay that is addictively fast. It features hours of single player content yet is tailored for speed runners as well. The very core mechanics and level design lend themselves to be played competitively online. It is a visually unique adventure using a carefully crafted, 5 color palette world that is filled with fun and goofy Japanese references. It also has a soundtrack that is worth the price alone, featuring some of the most popular chiptune composers in the world! Published by Headup Games.
- A totally independent campaign from Slime-san! Are you ready for an aquatic adventure?
- 25 normal and 25 NG+ levels within a giant kraken!
- 10 target mode challenges that will test your skills!
- 200 Bananas to collect and spend in gameplay, clothing and furniture shops!
- A customizable house that you can style and furnish to your heart's content!
- Unlock different play styles and outfits!
- Exciting new mechanics like the submarine mode, acid bubbles and suction cups!
- A speedrunning mode to compete with in leaderboards!
- An entire tropical Island you can explore and discover with tons of characters!
- A bizarre FPS mini-game: Gloomy! Can you beat the alien invasion?!
- Loads of cutscenes and story elements to experience and enjoy!
- Secret characters and set-pieces to discover across your journey!
- Extensive settings to tinker with to customize your gaming experience!
- Music by Adhesive Wombat, FantomenK, Richard Gould and Mischa Perella!
- More secrets!
Slime-san: Blackbird's Kraken YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "For all accolades, check out the Slime-san presskit." Link below.
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
For more information, check out the Slime-san presskit.
Fabraz is an independent game development studio based in New York. Drawing from minds and talent found in New York, Boston, Berlin, Zurich, Bangkok and more, it is a breeding ground of creativity. Its first games were Cannon Crasha and Planet Diver and were met with critical success thanks to appearances on Kotaku, IGN and Apple's own store features. Their newest game, Slime-san, debuted as a Humble Monthly title and was nominated for several awards including the Indie Prize, Bit Awards, Making Games, GDWC and more. It was part of the Indie Arena Booth selection, was on display at the Smithsonian and was featured by Nintendo and Metacritic numerous times. Fabraz is also behind several other interesting prototypes such as the Wild Wild Pixel, Silhouetted Sovereign and Game Jam titles such as Mutiny on Samovar V and Andari Prime. In addition to self-developed video games, Fabraz has also initiated a publishing program to release unique independent games from other developers to the Nintendo Switch. The first title being SpiritSphere DX and the second one being Skellboy. #ForbesUnder30
More information on Fabraz, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Slime-san: Blackbird's Kraken (DLC) Credits
Lead and Artist
Lead and Programmer
Saad Akter Ali