Based in New York, United States
Slime-san was minding his own business, sliming around in a peaceful forest when suddenly…A giant worm appeared and gobbled him up! Now deep within the worm’s belly, Slime-san has to face a decision: Be digested by the incoming wall of stomach acid... Or jump, slide and slime his way through the worms intestines and back out its mouth!
Slime-san is the fourth major game developed by Fabraz. The three previous titles being Planet Diver, Cannon Crasha and Wild Wild Pixel. Slime-san is a game that is fun down to its very core. A silly story, with an unlikely character and gameplay that is addictively fast. It offers over 15 hours of single player content yet is tailored for speed runners as well. The very core mechanics and level design lend themselves to be played competitively online. It is a visually unique adventure using a carefully crafted, 5 color palette world that is filled with fun and goofy Japanese references. It also has a soundtrack that is worth the price alone, featuring some of the most popular chiptune composers in the world! Published by Headup Games.
- Incredibly fast-paced and twitch-timing platforming madness!
- No time to stay still as you are chased by a wall of acid at every corner! Run, run, run!
- Being a slime has its perks. Slime your way through cracked walls and surfaces!
- Bust through brittle obstacles or tens situations with a speedy dash move.
- Slime to slow time, dash to speed it up. Feel like an absolute badass with pixel precise maneuvers!
- A game filled with content: 100 levels made out of 400 rooms combined with 100 newgame+ levels totaling to a staggering 200 levels and 800 rooms!
- Collect partially-digested apples to unlock different play styles, outfits, shaders and mini games!
- Get your shopping done in a town of survivors within the worm, home to colorful characters and surprising secrets.
- Each level is timed with online rankings, for the competitive and score-oriented.
- Unlock extra game modes like New Game+, Speed Running and Boss Rush modes!
- Get engrossed in a flexible, 5 colored, pixelated world…found… within… the worm?
- Adhesive Wombat, Tiasu, MegaNeko, Kommissar, Richard Gould... Over 10 composers contributed with over 20 songs for a chiptune album that you can't help but groove out to!
Slime-san: Main Trailer YouTube
Slime-san: Short Trailer YouTube
Slime-san: INTENSE SNIPPET YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Official Selection of the Gamescom Arena Booth" August, 2016
- "IndiePrize Finalist: Tel Aviv" September 27, 2016
- "Game Development World Championship: Semi-finalist" October 31, 2016
- "Playcrafting 16Bit Awards: Best Style Nominee" November 23, 2016
- "IndiePrize Finalist: Berlin" December 23, 2016
- "Giant worm eats Slime. Slime slides down worm’s belly. What could go wrong?"
- Kevin McMinn, Nintendo News
- "A cute and funny platformer, which requires precise and rapid movements and jumps, since the digestive acids are constantly trying to reach you!"
- Constantine Christakis, Hyper Light Up
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Part of the Swiss Games Delegation
Published by Headup Games
German Publisher headupgames.com.
Shown at GOOGLE Playcrafting
As seen here. playcrafting.com.
Shown at Playcrafting NYC
As seen here. playcrafting.com.
Fabraz is an independent game development studio that prides its diversity both in design, and its developers. Drawing from minds and talent found in New York, Boston, Berlin, Zurich and Bangkok, it is a breeding ground of creativity. Their first game, the critically acclaimed Cannon Crasha, was an action-strategy title released for iOS and Android, and was featured as "...a sure-fire winner!" by Apple. Their second game, Planet Diver, was published on Steam and has been nominated for the Indie Prize, Momocon Indie Awards and was bundled in with the IndieBox. Their newest game, Slime-san, has been part of the official Indie Arena selection and is published by Headup Games. They're also behind a bunch of other exciting prototypes and game jams!
More information on Fabraz, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Lead and Artist
Lead and Programmer
Saad Akter Ali