Based in New York, United States
Fabraz is proud to publish Eeendhoorn Games' SpiritSphere DX exclusively to the Nintendo Switch! One part tennis, other part magical beat down! Play solo or compete with friends by battling across fantastical realms and unleash the power of the Spirit Spheres!
This is a game that is made to be picked up and played with friends on the portable Nintendo Switch! We're incredibly proud to publish the enhanced edition of SpiritSphere by Eeendhoorn and we're excited to get your hands on it!
- Competitive local multiplayer action!
- Singleplayer campaign with randomized encounters and modes!
- Squash mode: Play a round of competitive sphere squash!
- Boss mode: More than two players but less than three? Play 2v1, where one player controls the boss!
- Ghost mode: Not a strong player but want to contribute? Join as a ghost for shenanigans!
- Target mode: Break the targets in this challenging mode!
- Tate mode: Play the game vertically, each player holding one attached joy-con!
- Multiple stages, characters and spheres to play and unlock!
- Retro flavored graphics and sound mimicking the games of yore!
- Gameplay that is easy to pick up but hard to master!
- Fast paced arcade style gameplay throughout!
SpiritSphere DX: Teaser Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Indie Prize: Nomination" December, 2017
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Fabraz is an independent game development studio that prides its diversity both in design, and its developers. Drawing from minds and talent found in New York, Boston, Berlin, Zurich and Bangkok, it is a breeding ground of creativity. Their first game, the critically acclaimed Cannon Crasha, was an action-strategy title released for iOS and Android, and was featured as "...a sure-fire winner!" by Apple. Their second game, Planet Diver, was published on Steam and has been nominated for the Indie Prize, Momocon Indie Awards and was bundled in with the IndieBox. Their newest game, Slime-san, has been nominated for numerous awards, was shown at several exhibits, was part of tons of conventions and is published by Headup Games on Xbox, PS3 and Switch. It is currently ranked as one of the best Switch games on Metacritic. Fabraz is also behind a bunch of other exciting prototypes and game jams!
More information on Fabraz, our logo & relevant media are available here.
SpiritSphere DX Credits
Lead and Developer