Based in New York, United States
July 2nd, 2018
Fabraz is proud to publish Eeendhoorn's game SpiritSphere DX exclusively to the Nintendo Switch! One part tennis, other part magical beat down! Play solo or compete with friends by battling across fantastical realms and unleash the power of the Spirit Spheres! Travel across the mystical kingdom as Lin in single player to rescue her sister Taya and face the nefarious Baphomet before it's too late! Or get 1-3 friends and play a few rounds of competitive sphere smashing! SpiritSphere DX comes with a staggering amount of modes including a squash mode, boss mode, ghost mode, vertical hand2hand mode and more!
This is a game that is made to be picked up and played with friends on the Nintendo Switch! We're incredibly proud to publish the enhanced edition of SpiritSphere by Eeendhoorn and we're excited to get your hands on it!
- Competitive local multiplayer action!
- Singleplayer campaign with randomized encounters and modes!
- Squash mode: Play a round of competitive sphere squash!
- Boss mode: More than two players but less than three? Play 2v1, where one player controls the boss!
- Ghost mode: Not a strong player but want to contribute? Join as a ghost for shenanigans!
- Target mode: Break the targets in this challenging mode!
- Tate mode: Play the game vertically, each player holding one attached joy-con!
- Multiple stages, characters and spheres to play and unlock!
- Retro flavored graphics and sound mimicking the games of yore!
- Gameplay that is easy to pick up but hard to master!
- Fast paced arcade style gameplay throughout!
SpiritSphere DX: Main Trailer YouTube
SpiritSphere DX: Hand2Hand Mode Feature YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Indie Prize: Nomination" December, 2017
- "Official Selection of the Indie MEGABOOTH" April, 2018
- "Featured in Berlin/Munich Subways through Berliner Fenster" September, 2019
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Fabraz is an indie game dev studio based in New York drawing from minds and talent found across the world. Our expansive teams are behind critical darling Slime-san, which was featured acrossed several platforms, and we are currently working on Demon Turf! Fabraz also publishes indie gems such as Skellboy and SpiritSphere DX to the Nintendo Switch. Several of our team members are part of the NYU Game Center Incubator, Games 4 Change, Playcrafting and even Forbes 30 under 30! If you want games that are chock full of humor and charm, you've found the right place!
More information on Fabraz, our logo & relevant media are available here.
SpiritSphere DX Credits
Lead and Developer