Based in New York, United States
January 30th, 2020
|Nintendo Switch (Pre-order)||18$|
After successfully helping Eendhoorn release SpiritSphere DX to the Nintendo Switch, Fabraz is excited to announce the next game they're publishing: Skellboy by Umaiki Games! Life was peaceful in the Cubold Kingdom until the king's evil court magician got dumped by the princess. With his heart broken and his rage fueled, he called upon the evil spirits to resurrect the dead and the kingdom's long forgotten monstrosities. What he doesn't realize in his fury is that he accidentally summoned an ancient hero as well... Skippy! Travel across the beautifully rendered kingdom of Cubold and take full advantage of your resurrected, skeletal body! Swap out body parts to acquire new abilities during your adventure or pick up a new weapon to vanquish the evil magician's lackeys. Onwards, Skippy, it's time to be a hero once more!
This beautifully crafted title by Umaiki Games is a perfect fit for the Nintendo Switch and Fabraz is proud to represent it! Experience a wonderfully exciting journey and save the princess from the evil wizard Squaruman!
- A true action-rpg experience that will test your skill and reward exploration!
- An expansive singleplayer experience across the interconnected world of Cubold!
- The unique ability to swap out body parts to acquire special abilities!
- Several weapon types to clobber any foes you face!
- Special enemies and bosses that will truly test your mettle!
- A beautifully vibrant world alongside some rocking chiptune tracks!
- And much more we'll reveal at a later date!
Skellboy: Release Date Announcement Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Official Selection of the Indie MEGABOOTH" 2x in 2019
- "Part of the Nintendo Indie World Stream and Gamescom Booth" August, 2019
- "Winner of the Big Indie Pitch at Gamescom" August, 2019
- "Best Indie Game at Pax West Nomination by Marooner's Rock" September, 2019
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Developer: Umaiki Games
Website here: umaikigames.com.
Website here: fabraz.com.
Fabraz is an independent game development studio based in New York. Drawing from minds and talent found in New York, Boston, Berlin, Zurich, Bangkok and more, it is a breeding ground of creativity. Its first games were Cannon Crasha and Planet Diver and were met with critical success thanks to appearances on Kotaku, IGN and Apple's own store features. Their newest game, Slime-san, debuted as a Humble Monthly title and was nominated for several awards including the Indie Prize, Bit Awards, Making Games, GDWC and more. It was part of the Indie Arena Booth selection, was on display at the Smithsonian and was featured by Nintendo and Metacritic numerous times. Fabraz is also behind several other interesting prototypes such as the Wild Wild Pixel, Silhouetted Sovereign and Game Jam titles such as Mutiny on Samovar V and Andari Prime. In addition to self-developed video games, Fabraz has also initiated a publishing program to release unique independent games from other developers to the Nintendo Switch. The first title being SpiritSphere DX and the second one being Skellboy. #ForbesUnder30
More information on Fabraz, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Lead and Developer