Based in New York, United States
(Prototype) You're now the captain of a ship called "The Lucky Deck", which you won through a game of cards. Thing is, the ship's condition is... fragile and your crew, well, there isn't much of a crew left. A bunch of scallywags, a depressed first mate and, thankfully for you, a happy-go-lucky quartermaster who warms up quickly to your sudden ascension to captainhood. It's time to show them what you're made of! Travel across the vast oceans to start making a fortune as a pirate! Recruit more interesting people you meet along the way, find hidden treasure in secret coves and, most importantly, call to arms and start raiding other ships! Once your treasure room's full of loot, head to a nearby port town, rest up, and trade materials to buy yourself ship upgrades, items and more! Along your journey you will start getting familiar with your constantly expanding crew, as you face ever-growing threats such as the navy, pirate nemeses and even mystical beasts such as... The Strawberry Squid! Trust me, it's scarier than it sounds. Explore vast oceans, fight for survival, bond with your crew and unveil fantastic secrets along your journey to become the greatest pirate of all!
One of several interesting internal prototypes that were developed at Fabraz and were eventually replaced by another more promising prototype!
- Explore the vast oceans in a large open world full of dangers, secrets and loot!
- Expand your crew with new members, each with their own stories to tell!
- Dock at port towns and explore! Buy ship upgrades, pick up quests and bounties, trade materials, and more!
- Discover other dockable out at sea, who knows what secrets and loot they might hold?
- Dynamic, fast-paced and physics based combat between ships that display real time damage as you duke it out!
- Special aquatic battles against mystical beasts and monsters like the Strawberry Squid!
- Fully customizable ship, pick which crewmembers and their respective abilities are active in battle!
- A full fledged, story heavy campaign as well as hundreds of interesting sidequests to explore and unlock.
Prototype Trailer Vimeo
Prototype Gameplay Vimeo
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Fabraz is an independent game development studio based in New York. Drawing from minds and talent found in New York, Boston, Berlin, Zurich, Bangkok and more, it is a breeding ground of creativity. Its first games were Cannon Crasha and Planet Diver and were met with critical success thanks to appearances on Kotaku, IGN and Apple's own store features. Their newest game, Slime-san, debuted as a Humble Monthly title and was nominated for several awards including the Indie Prize, Bit Awards, Making Games, GDWC and more. It was part of the Indie Arena Booth selection, was on display at the Smithsonian and was featured by Nintendo and Metacritic numerous times. Fabraz is also behind several other interesting prototypes such as the Wild Wild Pixel, Silhouetted Sovereign and Game Jam titles such as Mutiny on Samovar V and Andari Prime. In addition to self-developed video games, Fabraz has also initiated a publishing program to release unique independent games from other developers to the Nintendo Switch. The first title being SpiritSphere DX and the second one being Skellboy. #ForbesUnder30
More information on Fabraz, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Seadog Shanty Credits
Lead and Artist
Lead and Programmer
Combat and Level Design