Based in New York, United States
12 May, 2015
Aeronauts from the Vlaskov Kommonwealth and Victory Empire, respectively, are responsible for the launch codes to the super weapons of their rival nations. High above the planet’s surface, each crew member wields an integral function of the space station Samovar V (Gravity and Rotation), and attempt to wrest control of the fate of humankind by jettisoning their opponent into the upper atmosphere.
Our first Ludum Dare entry, where you had to crate a game in under 48 hours. The theme was “Unconventional Weapons”. The unconventional weapon? The control of the gravity and/or rotation of the ship of course! You and your opponent are trying to smack each other violently against the wall by switching up the gravity or rotating the very metallic floor under their feet. The game was featured in several categories and ranked in the top 300 overall.
- The goal: Have a higher kill count than your opponent before the timer runs out. Debris, electricity, saw blades and more can kill you!
Gameplay Trailer YouTube
Livestream Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Ludum Dare 32: Top 100 in the Audio Category." 12 May, 2015
- "Ludum Dare 32: Top 200 in the Mood Category." 12 May, 2015
- "Ludum Dare 32: Top 200 in the Innovation Category." 12 May, 2015
- "Ludum Dare 32: Top 300 in the Theme Category." 12 May, 2015
- "Ludum Dare 32: Top 300 Overall." 12 May, 2015
- "Wow, really great level of polish on this one. Beautiful graphics and great audio. The core mechanic is hilarious, too. Great work!"
- Pat Kemp, Ludum Dare Comment
- "This is really clever and just artistically pleasing to look at. I love the scanline/tube tv effect (had to use a larger screen/resolution), and the music is really immersive."
- Corgi Commander, Ludum Dare Comment
- "5/5 Best entry I've seen so far. Excellent job with graphics and mood, and I loved the interpretation of the theme. Very original and polished stuff. Would definitely rape my friends in this on consoles. Also lost my shit at the turtle song :D"
- Vvolis, Ludum Dare Comment
- "Awesome music and general vibe. Like the clever rotation/gravity mechanic too."
- Master of Nan, Ludum Dare Comment
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Check it out at fabraz.com.
Fabraz is an independent game development studio that prides its diversity both in design, and its developers. Drawing from minds and talent found in New York, Boston, Berlin, Zurich and Bangkok, it is a breeding ground of creativity. Their first game, the critically acclaimed Cannon Crasha, was an action-strategy title released for iOS and Android, and was featured as "...a sure-fire winner!" by Apple. Their second game, Planet Diver, was published on Steam and has been nominated for the Indie Prize, Momocon Indie Awards and was bundled in with the IndieBox. Their newest game, Slime-san, has been part of the official Indie Arena selection and is published by Headup Games. They're also behind a bunch of other exciting prototypes and game jams!
More information on Fabraz, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Mutiny on Samovar Credits
Lead and Artist
Lead and Programmer
Writer and Voice Actor