Based in New York, United States
18 April, 2016
You are an Andari, an alien species hated across the galaxy for assuming the forms of whomever, or whatever, they eat. With your ship in need of repairs, you are forced to dock at a spaceport in Sector C, risking discovery if you’re not careful. Hunt down the necessary C.Credits in order continue your journey back home to Andari Prime.
Our second Ludum Dare entry, created in under 72 hours. The theme was “Shapeshifting”. The scope we had for Andari Prime was immense and involved a breathing, active and engaging open world. A world that have unique characters, with unique dialogue based on your shapeshifting form. A world that you can platform and explore based on your shapeshifting abilities!
- Use your shapeshifting to acquire new abilities! Become tiny and climb walls, become fast as lightning or become huge and destroy your surroundings!
- A fully explorable, open world with tons of items to collect, easter eggs to find and narrative to uncover!
- Every character has unique dialogue for each of your shapeshifting forms!
- Unique side quests like platforming challenges await you wile you run against the clock to complete your mission!
- A fully interactive tutorial that teaches you everything you need to know.
- A soundtrack of 3 songs invoking the feel of a seedy space port.
Gameplay Footage YouTube
Livestream Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Wow absolutely gorgeous, this world is amazing! A bit of options on the control of the camera, a few fixes on dialogues boxes and you've got something to ask for my money! No jokes!"
- Edo Miyamoto, Ludum Dare Comment
- "This has style in spades... really nice aesthetics, great sense of exploration, love how you could go into different buildings, nice little world you created."
- Big Cow, Ludum Dare Comment
- "Nicely ambient game, awesome music, good implementation of theme."
- iApc, Ludum Dare Comment
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Check it out at fabraz.com.
Fabraz is an independent game development studio based in New York. Drawing from minds and talent found in New York, Boston, Berlin, Zurich, Bangkok and more, it is a breeding ground of creativity. Its first games were Cannon Crasha and Planet Diver and were met with critical success thanks to appearances on Kotaku, IGN and Apple's own store features. Their newest game, Slime-san, debuted as a Humble Monthly title and was nominated for several awards including the Indie Prize, Bit Awards, Making Games, GDWC and more. It was part of the Indie Arena Booth selection, was on display at the Smithsonian and was featured by Nintendo and Metacritic numerous times. Fabraz is also behind several other interesting prototypes such as the Wild Wild Pixel, Silhouetted Sovereign and Game Jam titles such as Mutiny on Samovar V and Andari Prime. In addition to self-developed video games, Fabraz has also initiated a publishing program to release unique independent games from other developers to the Nintendo Switch. The first title being SpiritSphere DX.
More information on Fabraz, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Andari Prime Credits
Lead and Artist
Lead and Programmer
Writer and 3D Models