Based in New York, United States
The Demon World is inhabited by all kinds of nasties... Most of them lumped into gangs battling for dominion, each led by its own head honcho. Yet even these bad dudes are no match for the Demon King himself! Instead the task falls to Beebz, a young demon barely a thousand years old, who decides it’s time for her to kick every turf leader’s butt and become the Demon Queen herself.
From the makers of Slime-san comes their newest creation! The team used everything they learned from their 2D platformer to elevate this 3D platformer to the next level!
- A unique aesthetic combining the expressiveness of 2D illustrations with the depth and sense of exploration 3D environments can offer!
- A world chock-full of humor and style, from the music accompanied by the protagonist’s rapping to the colorful characters inhabiting the world!
- A unique take on progression! Take a victory lap and explore previously beaten levels to discover their liberated state, with plenty of mechanical and environmental changes to uncover. Or take some time off in the hub town taking on sidequests and other distinct challenges instead.
- Pull off some clever platforming combinations or get physical with a special physics-driven combat system that ramps up the chaos and fun. Push, pull and spin your enemies out of your way.
- A different take on checkpoints, freeing the player to place them wherever they want. Show off without them for a perfect run, or place one in preparation for a challenging section.
- Unique challenges like the “Photo Hunt” mode where you’re tasked to take pictures of hidden locations and surprising moments! Or simply take picures and selfies for fun and share them across all social media!
- An awesome collection of purchasable mods that can be combined in clever ways to completely change your play style! Or you could buy some dyes and pets instead, the world's your oyster!
- Tons of carefully crafted levels that constantly introduce new challenges as well as en- gaging bosses full of character and life! Until Beebz gets to them...
Reveal Trailer YouTube
Developer Interview YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Announced during IGN's Summer of Gaming Event" June 10th, 2020
- "Announced Nintendo Switch Physical Release with Limited Run Games" July 8th, 2020
- "I love a good 3D platformer and I especially love video games with demonic protagonists. Demon Turf, a trippy-looking title with 2D characters in a 3D world, kills two birds with one smoldering stone."
- Jordan Devore, Destructoid
- "Demon Turf is the Next Big Indie 3D Platformer."
- Staff, IGN
- "3D worlds and 2D characters combine for a neat look in Demon Turf, a new N64-ish platformer announced today."
- Alice O'Connor, Rock Paper Shotgun
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Discuss the game here. discord.gg.
Fabraz is an indie game dev studio based in New York drawing from minds and talent found across the world. Our expansive teams are behind critical darling Slime-san, which was featured acrossed several platforms, and we are currently working on Demon Turf! Fabraz also publishes indie gems such as Skellboy and SpiritSphere DX to the Nintendo Switch. Several of our team members are part of the NYU Game Center Incubator, Games 4 Change, Playcrafting and even Forbes 30 under 30! If you want games that are chock full of humor and charm, you've found the right place!
More information on Fabraz, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Demon Turf Credits
Lead and Artist
Lead and Programmer
Level and Sound Designer
Extra Art and Animation
Extra Art and Animation
Voice Acting: Beebz
Voice Acting: Midgi/Fredo
Voice Acting: Luci/Tomoe
Voice Acting: Damp
Voice Acting: Demon King