Based in New York, United States
12 June, 2013
Two opposing castles on one battlefield. Destroy each other with a comically large cannon, armed units and an armada of spells! See the destruction on each castle in real time and strategize your cannon shots by using the right artillery, watching the constantly shifting wind and aiming for the essential parts of your enemies castle! Up the ante by rushing towards your enemies with strategically summoned armed units and react to the enemies actions with defensive maneuvers and spells!
Cannon Crasha was a title developed in unison by Gango Games and Fabraz. It’s team members were spread throughout the world, ranging from Zurich, New York, Bangkok and Berlin. It took around 2 years to complete and was released for iOs followed shortly by Android and Mac. This was a passion project by Fabian Rastorfer and Markus Jost to deliver fast paced, sweat inducing tactical gameplay with a cheerful, colorful and retro look.
- 40 Campaign levels in 4 unique worlds.
- Interactive comics and witty dialogues throughout the campaign.
- 3 extra game modes: Free play, Survival and Goal Hunt that add lots of content.
- 2 stores, a vanity store for visual skins and an item store for consumable items.
- Achievements that unlock rewards and competitive leaderboards.
- Custom soundtrack, featuring a unique mix of chiptune and orchestral music.
- Detailed pixel art with lots of colors, charm and easter eggs.
- 20+ hours of content filled with unlockables and secrets, can you find them all?
- iPad only: Local Multiplayer, play with your friends on one device.
Main Trailer YouTube
Gameplay Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "iOS App Store: New and Noteworthy" 18 June, 2013
- "iOS App Store: What’s Hot" 25 June, 2013
- "iOS App Store: Retro Evolved Feature" 7 September, 2013
- "iOS App Store: Tower-Defense Feature" 24 January, 2014
- "iOS App Store: Best Action Game Feature" 4 April, 2014
- "Oh holy god, this (Cannon Crasha) is so good... So much win here."
- Mike Fahey, Kotaku
- "...it’s obvious the team at Gangogames and Fabraz are going all-out to make this (Cannon Crasha) one a big value."
- Justin Davis, IGN
- "...Cannon Crasha is a great addition to any iPad game library and a must-have for fans of games like Angry Birds."
- Mike Wehner, TUAW
- "...Cannon Crasha has enough to keep you entertained for a long time."
- Christian Leed, IGM
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Available to buy from http:.
Fabraz is an independent game development studio that prides its diversity both in design, and its developers. Drawing from minds and talent found in New York, Boston, Berlin, Zurich and Bangkok, it is a breeding ground of creativity. Their first game, the critically acclaimed Cannon Crasha, was an action-strategy title released for iOS and Android, and was featured as "...a sure-fire winner!" by Apple. Their second game, Planet Diver, was published on Steam and has been nominated for the Indie Prize, Momocon Indie Awards and was bundled in with the IndieBox. Their newest game, Slime-san, has been nominated for numerous awards, was shown at several exhibits, was part of tons of conventions and is published by Headup Games on Xbox, PS3 and Switch. It is currently ranked as one of the best Switch games on Metacritic. Fabraz is also behind a bunch of other exciting prototypes and game jams!
More information on Fabraz, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Cannon Crasha Credits
Lead and Artist
Lead and Programmer